Revisión 1.1.0 (2015-07-14)
Descripción: makes it possible for the administrator to select which sort orders that should be visible to users. It also adds a random sort order.
Cambios: Manage sort orders
Revisión 1.2.26 (2015-07-08)
Descripción: GreyDragon Theme
* Port of GD theme for Gallery 3 users to Piwigo
* Bootstrap CSS support
* Over 20 theme setting to customize theme's appearance
* Color Pack support - 4 CP included: slateblue, blackhawk, whitehawk and greydragon. Allows create your own.
* Root page support (requires "Additional Pages" plugin)
* Full control over header and footer elements - logo, favicon, header/footer text, action links
* Masonry style thumbs with gdThumb plugin
* Tab format for photo metadata
* Custom theme for admin area
* Custom CSS option
* and more
Cambios: + ADMIN: New option - Include "Click to Enter" link for Root Page
+ ADMIN: Small style improvements for styles and menu support
+ CSS: Added theme- class to body element allowing individual styling with 3rd party plugins
+ CSS: Small style improvements
+ Translation support: Added he_IL, th_TH, el_GR, zh_CN language
+ Added support for translation of Home Page Quote
+ Bootstrap CSS updated to 3.3.5
Revisión 2.7.c (2015-07-03)
Descripción: Add PayPal shopping cart on Piwigo to sell photos
Cambios: disable Lightbox where PayPal is active
Revisión 1.2 (2015-06-26)
Descripción: This plugin writes all failed login attempts into a text file, one line for each failed attempt. The intended purpose of the logfile is to be used with fail2ban. The format of the log looks like this:
2015/06/14 22:32:33 ip=192.168.1.100 username=Admin
Cambios: Bug fix - removing white spaces from files that were causing photo download function to fail (Not a JPEG file: starts with 0x0a 0xff)
Revisión 0.3.3 (2015-06-14)
Descripción: Preload adds preloading to the photo viewer.
The plugin can be configured to preload from 0 to 10 neighboring pictures.
Previous and next pictures are preloaded both in the picture and slideshow pages.
Optionally, you can preload the square thumbnails as well.
The Preload plugin is integrated with the following optional modules:
- Automatic Size: Preload will preload the size computed automatically by Automatic Size. If Automatic Size is not installed, then the currently selected size will be used.
- Fotorama: Preload will disable itself when Fotorama is running as Fotorama has its own caching mechanism.
Cambios: - Fix compatibility issues with PHP < 5.5 (?).
- Harden against derivative creation failures.