Revisión 0.1 (2015-06-13)
Descripción: NoPassword is designed to work conjointly with $conf['apache_authentication']=true.
It will refuse to activate unless you have configured your Piwigo instance with $conf['apache_authentication']=true.
Once activated, the plugin:
- Disables the password fields in the user profile page.
- Disables the password fields in the "Add User" dialog in the "Manager User" admin page.
- Disables the "Change Password" button in the user editor from "Manage User"
- Redirects hits from the Identification page to the index.
This provides a more consistent experience when using Apache authentication.
Cambios: Initial release.
Revisión 2.7.c (2015-06-04)
Descripción: CDNPlus is an plugin for Piwigo that allows an easy integration with a Content Delivery Network (CDN).
Incorporating a CDN with your website gives you several benefits, including the following:
* Faster Page Loads - Since most of your files will be served from a much closer location to your end-users, the speed in which your page loads will be greatly increased.
* Reduced Server Load - Since most of your files are no longer served by your own host, your server will be freed up to perform the basic tasks required of it.
* Handle More Visitors - Because of the improvements just mentioned and other factors, your website will be able to handle the strain of a much larger user base that it could otherwise.
* Higher SEO Rankings - Caused by the increase in performance to your site, something Google recently claimed effects SEO rankings.
Cambios: Changes from v2.7.b to v2.7.c
- Prevent the plugin to be active in admin view, thanks for reporting
- Add and Update language, thanks to the contributors
- Improve documentation
Release Note: https://github.com/xbgmsharp/piwigo-cdnplus/releases/tag/v2.7.c
Revisión 1.5 (2015-05-27)
Descripción: Le permite cambiar la descripción de las imágenes en álbumes
Cambios: Really disable the tooltip when requested in configuration (thanks plg)
* Czech (Česky [CZ])
* Ukrainian (Українська [UA])
Revisión 2.7.2 (2015-05-27)
Descripción: Embedded Videos (formerly PY GVideo) allows you to add videos to your gallery from Dailymotion, Youtube, Vimeo, Wideo and Wat.
Cambios: fixed: missing Youtube metadata since API v2 deprecation
fixed: use HTTPS for Youtube, Dailymotion and Vimeo
Revisión 2.7.e (2015-05-27)
Descripción: Import data from a Menalto Gallery into Piwigo
The algorithm is a conversion into PHP of the Perl script convertcomments.pl by dschwen, see https://github.com/dschwen/g2piwigo
This plugin just makes things "simpler" for users but the hard part comes from dschwen, he deserves all credits!
Cambios: Improvements by Kmar and Swus13.
Better handle for tags, creation date, bbcode, image views, highlighted photos, rank (sort order in albums)
* Swedish (Svenska [SE])