Revisión 0.71 (2018-09-27)
Descripción: The tag access management plugin grants access for albums in which the user is tagged. You can tag with any program as long as piwigo recognizes the tags. After installing the plugin you only need to link the tag with a current piwigouser and press a button. Thats it!
Works with albums and subalbums. It probably won't work at the moment with pictures in subsubfolders. This plugin is static so new pictures won't automaticly be applied.
It works fine on my collection with 120000 pictures and over 500 keywords. But since I'm new with writing extensions for piwigo there may be some bugs, thats why it's just version 0.2 :)
Cambios: Now it's a nice directory...
Revisión 1.0.3 (2018-09-27)
Descripción: Edit original filename of the photo
Cambios: #1 need to refresh form to see change on filename
Revisión 2.2a (2018-09-19)
Descripción: Permite la autenticación de usuarios de la galería Piwigo con un directorio LDAP.
* Custom password reset link via admin/plugin/Ldap login/
* Debug option in configuration menu
* Fixed bugs regarding anonymous bind. At wrong location string length control. Now at login function
* Fixed group membership problems with Active Directory (Windows Server 2016)
* Fixed group membership problems with OpenLDAP (phpLDAPadmin 1.2.3)
* in class.ldap.php load_default_pconfig() renamed to load_default_config()
Use at own risk. You are responsible for your server
Revisión 3.5.11 (2018-08-12)
Descripción: This plugin is required for some of the plugins made by Grum.
If you attempt to install a plugin and it fails, saying it needs "GrumPluginClasses" plugin, here it is. :-)
Cambios: Build error on version 3.5.10
Revisión 2.3.4 (2018-08-10)
Descripción: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Bootstrap 4.
* Over 30 color styles
-> Material Design
-> Custom low-contrast dark color scheme based on Lightroom® colors
* Full screen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
-> Supports auto play
-> Supports HTML5 video
-> Album thumbnails can be linked to PhotoSwipe directly (like smartpocket)
* 100% mobile ready
-> fully responsive Navbars, Carousel, PhotoSwipe slideshow, video content
-> async/ondemand loading of carousel & PhotoSwipe content, adaptive image size selection, swipe & tap events
* Carousel album navigation on the picture page using Slick slider
* Video support using native HTML 5 video widget
* Optional hero image or jumbotron banner
* Different layouts for infos on picture page
* Tons of configuration options
* PHP >= 5.3
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
Cambios: - Update Bootstrap to 4.1.3
- Update Bootswatch to 4.1.3
- Update FontAwesome to 5.2.0